My name is Claudius Vesting, I was born in 1983 and I live and work in Weimar, Germany.
Since 2006 I work as a professional freelance computer graphics artist with
focus on 3D modeling.
In 2007 I started the sixam Freelance Network together with Martin Losack.
In this time I worked on some very interesting Projects:
– The Book of Unwritten Tales (Computer Game as Environment Artist)
– Black Mirror 2 (Computer Game as Environment Artist)
– The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (Computer Game as Environment Artist)
– The 7th Dwarf (Feature Film as Character Surfacing/Texture Artist)
– The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Computer Game as Environment Artist)
– Rabbit School / Die Häschenschule (Feature Film as Modeling and Texture Artist)
– Capt’n Sharky (Feature Film as Texture Artist)
In my spare time I improve my computer graphic skills and use the
knowledge I acquire from the projects I’m working on. I create some
personal work, too.
You can enjoy some of this work in my portfolio.